Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hold It

An old woman is in the bar of a cruise ship and she asks the bartender for a scotch and two drops of water.
As the bartender gives her a drink she says, "It's my birthday today and I'm on the cruise to celebrate my 80th birthday."
The bartender says, "Well, since it's your birthday I'll buy you a drink. In fact I'll take care of this one for you."
As the woman finishes her drink a woman to her right says, "I guess I should buy you a drink too."
The 80 year-old woman says, "Alright. Bartender I want a scotch and two drops of water."
"Alright" says the bartender.
As she finishes her drink, the man to her left says, "Since I'm the only one around you that hasn't bought you a drink I guess I might as well buy you one too."
The old woman says, "Alright, bartender I want a scotch and two drops of water."
"Comin' right up" the bartender says.
As he gives her the drink he says, "Ma'am I'm dying of curiosity. Why the scotch and only two drops of water?"
The woman replies, "Sonny, you learn that when you're my age, you can hold your liquor but you sure can't hold your water!"

No comments: