Friday, June 22, 2007

Classic Computer Jokes

2 Programmers on a Highway

Two computer programmers are driving on a Highway. They switch on the radio and there is a warning: Please note that a car is driving on highway 75 against the traffic. The programmer near the driver looks at him and says: One? There are hundreds of them.

Apple Computer

Apple had a new computer under development. Their project name for it was "Carl Sagan".
When the real Carl Sagan learned about this, he was upset. He demanded that Apple stop using his name, even for their private, internal projects.
Apple agreed. They changed the name of the project to "Butthead Astronomer".

Mistress

An artist, a lawyer, and a computer scientist are discussing the merits of a mistress. The artist tells of the passion, the thrill which comes with the risk of being discovered. The lawyer warns of the difficulties.
"It can lead to guilt, divorce, bankruptcy. Not worth it. Too many problem."
The computer scientist says
"It's the best thing that's ever happened to me. My wife thinks I'm with my mistress. My mistress thinks I'm home with my wife, and I can spend all night on the computer!"

No comments: